- Hand & Traditional Embroidery
- Computerized Embroidery
- Color Scheme and Types
- Basic Computer, Corel Draw
- Monogram and Logo
- Making Design and Coloring
- Scanner with Digitizing Software
- Chemical Lace Design
- Tapping, Applique
- Sequence and Cording
CAREER PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
- Can join as a Supervisor, Merchandiser, Pattern Master, Advance Pattern Master, Designer, Embroiderer in relevant Industries.
- Can join Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) in the trade for becoming instructor in ITIs.
Trade In Charge : Priya Mehra, Vocational Instructor (CAE&D)